Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"A New Way of Walking..."

...ok, this happened in Charlotte. As the couple approached, I wanted to snap a photo--but with trepidation, I waited til they passed us. They marched along at a fast clip, diagonal across an intersection and this parking lot; she directly in front of him, his arm around her shoulders--neck? He's very tall and moved like Frankenstein's monster. She seemed comfortable with the arrangement, like they do that all the time. But Why?? Made Bloggsy nervous about kidnapping, tho they are probably just dancing thru life. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...