Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Weekend of Life Celebration begins...

...I mentioned Hubsy's remaining sister passed away about a month ago. She is the lady on the left in this photo (taken in June 2010). The other is my daughter-in-law Amethyst. The flowers in the vase were last years crop of stuff from my yard. This weekend is her memorial. Frankly, this is not a great photo, she was caught unaware I was taking a picture. She was already suffering from the tumor. She handled the entire ordeal with amazing dignity and just plain grit; she placed herself in the palm of God and no one heard a complaint from her. She played a big role in the lives of her grandchildren, therefore her memory will live on for many years, with great love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...