Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To Whom It May Concern...

....many faces are missing from the New Year's Dinner at L'il Pearl's Mom's house; I remember when these events where bigger and extra tables were needed. It will be so again, no doubt. From left, standing Hubsy, L'il Pearl's Mommy, Lady R and Sir Goldenheart (favorite curmudgeon ;-> ) and seated is L'il Pearl's Daddy. Poor fellow: he is seated because he is recuperating from a nettlesome leg clot! As you get older, you find out all the things that can go wrong when they happen either to you or around you!! Happy New Year! Have a Sweet Year. Did I say Sweet? That Cake!! Lady R found it, it was marzipan and so very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Swore I would Not View Yellowstone Through the Lense of my Camera..

However, I did take a few evocative, misty photos of some bison and early September snow at the Park.