Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Chair Project: Another Rescue....


...in the same haul with the small stool earlier this month, there are two of these chairs. Stained and laquered with a heavy hand and lots of "drips", (so first, I sanded) I'm planning to paint only seat and back, leaving the rest natural wood. Also planning a design for the chair back, for now this one is nearly primed...    ps: 15 lbs of plum tomatoes came into the house this evening from the garden: I'll be saucing tomorrow. This homemade sauce is so delicious, I had no idea! Good enough to eat by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Last Novel: The Swansong of Barbara Pym, "A Few Green Leaves"...

Photo by Barbara Besler for "A Few Green Leaves" As a reminder, a theme of my reading is to catch up on the works of writer...