Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Chair Project: Another Rescue....


...in the same haul with the small stool earlier this month, there are two of these chairs. Stained and laquered with a heavy hand and lots of "drips", (so first, I sanded) I'm planning to paint only seat and back, leaving the rest natural wood. Also planning a design for the chair back, for now this one is nearly primed...    ps: 15 lbs of plum tomatoes came into the house this evening from the garden: I'll be saucing tomorrow. This homemade sauce is so delicious, I had no idea! Good enough to eat by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...