Friday, June 1, 2012

Without the Camera...

I can't carry it around all the time. Sometimes, interesting things happen that defy photography. For example, the other day I was walking to the train station on the way to work. Along a moderately busy sidewalk, I saw a tiny, fuzzy ball hopping about near my feet; I avoided it, but stooped down to see a teeny, but nearly full-fledged baby chickadee looking back at me. Adorable--so cute. I love stuff like this! No Mother Chickadee in sight--I offered the little bird my finger and it jumped on, like a pet parakeet. Together we walked over to a sheltering bush, where it hopped off and flew away by itself.  Nice little moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...