Monday, July 18, 2011

The Twins Came to Town Today...

 ...so let's take 400 pictures of them trying to enjoy their morning play on a very HOT morning....
 ...Micah puts some much needed water on the rain garden...
 ...Molly's watering the lawn with her watering can, pleasantly color co-oridinated in her crisp new Von Maur's dress that her Grandmother got for her....
 ...cute...
 ...Micah likes to explore the pathways in the garden--they are just his size....
 ...friends loaned a toy choo-choo train; a simple old-fashioned toy the kids love...
 ...I love Micah's funny little grin as he explores the prettiest weed patch in the country...
 ...Molly trying to pull the train, but wanting a rider...
 ...Micah caught in mid-air as he runs to get on board...
...getting ready to beat the heat by going inside for a while. Later, I heard they watched the Eagle Cam on the computer. (easy google if you haven't already seen it. the eagles were not on the nest when i looked today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Swore I would Not View Yellowstone Through the Lense of my Camera..

However, I did take a few evocative, misty photos of some bison and early September snow at the Park.