Sunday, July 3, 2011

HerVhey: Working Hard at Keepin' the Ham in Hamster....

 ...as advertised, he sleeps all day, nettled in cozy beds of shredded office documents and brown paper packing materials. It's a bit like having a brand new baby in the house: I keep checking his room to make sure he's still breathing. Tomorrow, I will clean up a bit in his cage. My brother warned me that the hamster kicks or throws nasty little pellets of hammie-poop out of the cage. I swept those up today.
...he went wild on his exercise wheel this evening; that was fun to watch tho not as easy to capture. Last night during his active phase, he moved his bedding up to his mezzanine-level and slept today next to his wheel. Time for Critter Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Swore I would Not View Yellowstone Through the Lense of my Camera..

However, I did take a few evocative, misty photos of some bison and early September snow at the Park.