Sunday, July 3, 2011

HerVhey: Working Hard at Keepin' the Ham in Hamster....

 ...as advertised, he sleeps all day, nettled in cozy beds of shredded office documents and brown paper packing materials. It's a bit like having a brand new baby in the house: I keep checking his room to make sure he's still breathing. Tomorrow, I will clean up a bit in his cage. My brother warned me that the hamster kicks or throws nasty little pellets of hammie-poop out of the cage. I swept those up today.
...he went wild on his exercise wheel this evening; that was fun to watch tho not as easy to capture. Last night during his active phase, he moved his bedding up to his mezzanine-level and slept today next to his wheel. Time for Critter Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Remember Dad's 103rd Birth Anniversary, Something Different

 My Grandparents on my Dad's side were both "bonus babies", kids who were born to much older parents, long after they expected...